------art_5549_31286406.1162387911469

Hi,

I'm using rb_add_event_hook() with the RUBY_EVENT_RAISE flag, and I'm
struggling to find a function to tell me what error actually happened.
I know where it happened with rb_backtrace() which is great, but I still
need the name of the error.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but the documentation for the C API is
pretty much non-existent. Sure, we have doxygen generated lists of files and
functions but that's next to worthless without a description of what each
function does. The README only seems to cover the most common tasks, and
brief at that.

Cheers
Ian.

------art_5549_31286406.1162387911469--