--0eh6TmSyL6TZE2Uz

* Ben Bleything (ben / bleything.net) wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 01, 2006, Paul Duncan wrote:
> > No one mentioned Wirble, even though it's linked from Ben's post:
> >
> >   http://pablotron.org/software/wirble/
>
> In the history realm, does wirble do more than just enabling readline?
> I use it for colorization and that, but haven't been able to figure out
> much else.

That's pretty much it.  I went through the Ruby Garden Irb page and
snagged the useful stuff, then rolled it up with my fancy-schmancy
colorization and called it Wirble.

> I also emailed you a couple of times to see if you wanted to join forces
> with Nick and I, but got no response.  It occurs to me now that maybe
> they didn't make it through?

I didn't get them.  I've been getting over 20k spam messages per month
for the last two months, so it's possible they may have gotten snagged
by my spam filter.

I'll check my spam folder; it might be time to set up a whitelist and/or
re-train spamprobe. :/

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--0eh6TmSyL6TZE2Uz

--0eh6TmSyL6TZE2Uz--