> That's the goal, at least.  Have more Ruby events, smaller and more
> accessible than the One True Conference.  As of right now I'm planning
> on attending the MountainWest conf (and would submit a talk proposal if
> I could think of something novel to present).

This does seem like a good thing. I may be planning to go to
MountainWest, but then again, I was planning to make RubyConf, too.

One request, there's a music conference in Miami that same month, the
20th to the 25th. Scheduling overlap would be a bad thing.

--
Giles Bowkett
http://www.gilesgoatboy.org