--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006, Paul Duncan wrote:
> No one mentioned Wirble, even though it's linked from Ben's post:
>=20
>   http://pablotron.org/software/wirble/

In the history realm, does wirble do more than just enabling readline?
I use it for colorization and that, but haven't been able to figure out
much else.

I also emailed you a couple of times to see if you wanted to join forces
with Nick and I, but got no response.  It occurs to me now that maybe
they didn't make it through?

Ben

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S