On Oct 31, 2006, at 12:25 AM, Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <453EF9B1.6060106 / cesmail.net>,
>  "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb / cesmail.net> wrote:
>>
>> https://www.lostlake.org/blog/index.php?/archives/11-The-Impending-
>> Ruby-Fractu
>> re.html
>
> That page makes me really appreciate cmd-option-ctrl-8 on my Mac! :-)

I suffer from impaired vision. Although I am a Mac user, cmd-option-
ctrl-8 didn't help that much. Even with inverted colors, the page
still shows very low contrast and is hard for me to read. It may look
pretty to those with normal vision, but it's hell for those suffer
from vision problems that make low contrast text hard to read.

Regards, Morton