--------------enig236BE535FFA129F6531AA033

Curt Hibbs wrote:
> If you don't need cross platform, then you'll probably like VRuby
> (Windows only), which is included in the One-Click Ruby installer for
> Windows. You can read about VRuby here:
>=20
>  http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/~nyasu/vruby/vrproject-e.html
>=20

That page scares the heck out of me. Weird magical constants that are
gods know why not defined in the toolkit? camelCase method names?

Though if I guess right, VRuby is a wrapper around the Win32 API, so the
lot probably makes enough sense for someone that worked with that. For
someone who doesn't have low-level Win32 experience, it's probably not
quite the best pick.

David Vallner