--------------enig1AE75446B3D0B9EE71B9D93C

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> Awesome!! Questions:
>=20
> 1. Does all this magic work on Windows?
> 2. Is it packaged as a gem?
>=20

Seconded, mswin32 gem or bust. I'm not particularly in the mood for
polluting my machine with things related to compiling C, I sure as hell
don't have the presence of mind to keep results thereof between the
inevitable full reinstalls, and that it's overall a Good Thing for use
outside personal code I don't need to remember.

Please, give me a reason to quit Python for GUI work, clashing naming
conventions of DOOM keep making me want to scream at someone on that
side of the ballpark.

*idly daydreams of mswin64 Ruby and native gems*

David Vallner