--nextPart1211037.k7En3QgMQ4

URI

  http://xspf.rubyforge.org/

SYNOPSIS

  XSPF for Ruby is a pure-Ruby XML Shareable Playlist Format parser and
generator.

HISTORY

  Current version is 0.4, which adds XSPF generation. It is even able to ea=
t=20
its own dogfood.

STATUS

  XSPF parser mostly complete and working for 95% of uses (see 'Current
limitations')

  XSPF generator mostly complete and working for 95% of uses (see 'Current
limitations')

  Exports XSPF to M3U, HTML, SMIL and SoundBlox

  100% code coverage thanks to its extensive test suite

  Current limitations:
    - For 'link', 'meta' and 'extension' elements, only the first one is=20
parsed and only one can be generated
    - The content of the 'attribution' element is not parsed (the XML conte=
nt=20
is returned)
    - The content of the 'extension' element is not parsed (the XML content=
 is=20
returned)

ROADMAP

  0.5: Remove current limitations when dealing with <attribution> (its
content is not parsed) and <link> and <meta> (only the first one is parsed)

WHY

  XSPF for Ruby is a side project born under the umbrella of spectaKle, the=
=20
open source digital signage suite written in Ruby, QtRuby/Korundum and Rail=
s.

EXAMPLES

 See the USAGE page in the RDoc and the test cases to find lots of examples

=2D-=20
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org
(Due to the amount of work, I usually need 10 days to answer)