M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> QT4 is in my opinion the best looking and has the best designer. But I
> don't think the Ruby/QT4 interface is fully baked yet (if someone from
> the QTRuby team is here, I'd *love* for you to prove me wrong here!).

  Well, I'm not developping QtRuby, just packaging it (Debian), and I
would like to hear what you think is missing - or painfull - with the
current versions ? [just, if that has to do with the way it builds under
windows, I'm afraid I can't be of any help]. I agree the ModelView stuff
needs a bit more polishing, but I didn't come across other problems so
far (well, except one I think I fixed).

  Cheers !

	Vince

--