Austin Ziegler wrote:
> On 10/29/06, Tim Uckun <timuckun / gmail.com> wrote:
>> I googled RPA and all I got was a wiki filled with spam.
>>
>> Here is a suggestion for people running wikis and trac.
>>
>> Use captcha.
>
> Better yet: don't. Better to use a Wiki that does other proactive
> stuff. Most CAPTCHA implementations wouldn't even remotely pass any
> disability testing.

What about quizzing the user on ruby?

For example:

Complete the following expression so that it evaluates to true:

[1,2,____].last == 3

It might be an interesting rubyquiz to _generate_ such questions. There
should be enough variety in the questions to prevent bots from solving
them. They should also have fairly obvious meaning (like this one) so
that you don't have to be a ruby expert to solve them.