On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 22:20 +0900, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:
> I tried to contact Mr Hirotaka Matsuyuki,however his email address
> seems to be invalid. If someone knows the proper address would you
> mind to let me know?

I tried to contact him earlier this year, but to no avail - I think the
project has been dormant for quite a while. I posted about it here at
the time. [1]

> I've tried the libcurl bindings from him in both forms from
> http://www.d1.dion.ne.jp/~matuyuki/ruby.html

I made some updates to this version to get it to work with Ruby 1.8 and
GCC 4. When I couldn't get any response with the patch, I posted up a
patched copy on my site [2]. IIRC it worked quite well.

[1] http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/184297
[2] http://roscopeco.co.uk/code/rbCurl-0.0.2-03.06.tar.gz