Hi guys,

Before I post the question I already search the forum about how to
configure apache 2.2( under xp) to run Ruby script. I find one previous
post and follow it: 1) add line  #!c:/Ruby/bin/ruby.exe -w at the start
of the script 2) change the file extension as .cgi 3) add a line
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl in  httpd.conf file. (No problem to run
the perl script)

####cgi1.cgi

#!c:/Ruby/bin/ruby.exe -w
  print "HTTP/1.0 200 OK\r\n"
  print "Content-type: text/html\r\n\r\n"

####
I can run the script from prompt window and get the following output

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\cgi-bin>ruby
cgi1.cgi
HTTP/1.0 200 OK

But I can't run it from the IE browser. How can I fix it?

Thanks,

Li