------art_87533_8515795.1162054304553

On 10/27/06, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb / cesmail.net> wrote:

> Austin is basically right -- *nobody* should use CygWin as a Windows
> development platform/IDE/whatever.

Ed, Austin what shocks me is that you claim to know what somebody else
should do!
I would love to tell people that they should not use Windows (as an example)
but by what right could I do that?
So by what right do you do that?

If I did not appreciate the contributions of both of you *very much* I would
not even read that stuff, it is really strange, it feels as it was not you,
especially Ed, because it became quite obvious that Austin really hates
Cygwin, but why not let us use it in peace?

Well I made my point, hopefully, and even if not, nuff said on this topic.

Cheers
Robert

depends on the unreasonable man.

- George Bernard Shaw