Hi all

I'm a ruby newbie and I'm trying to do something with templates using
Amrita.

I have a template which contains html with some <div id="something">...</div>
into it and Amrita doesn't generate this chunk of html because it gets
because there is no something data into the structure.

Do you know if there is a way to jump over this problem?

Do you think Amrita is not good enough and you can tell me something better?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

--

Miquel (a.k.a. Ton)
Linux User  #286784

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games
Guns n' Roses

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y miles desde 1 c˝¤timo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com