On 10/27/06, Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp / gmx.de> wrote:

> Erik Veenstra wrote:
> | Try ruby-talk-ctl / ruby-lang.org.
>
> If one frequently subscribes and unsubscribes mailing lists and uses
> Thunderbird, Seamonkey, or Mozilla the "Display Mailing List Header"
> plug-in is a nice tool.
>
> For ruby-talk it adds these four items: "Help", "Unsubscribe",
> "Post", and "Owner". All of them are hyperlinked, one simply clicks
> on the link and Thunderbird automatically opens with appropriate
> recipent and subject already set. The plug-in is available at

I suspect though that those who are savvy enough to find an use these
kinds of tools don't need them.

And those who need them aren't savvy enough to find and use them.

Maybe I should claim this as "Rick's conjecture",  I've got a proof
somewhere, but I had to write it too small to actually read it. <G>

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/