On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 22:01:25 +0900
dblack / wobblini.net wrote:

> I live between New York and Philadelphia, both of which have very
> active Ruby and/or Rails groups.  I've been to meetings of both and
> they're great -- but I've also thought about having a New Jersey (my
> state) group, and talked to some people about it.  It's difficult,
> because some people in NJ live as far from anywhere we'd meet as
> others do from NY or Philly.  I live just far enough from both to make
> it non-easy to get to meetings.

Given the geography of America I can imagine how the distance might be
slightly more a hinderance, but then again, there's bound to be more
people in any one area which makes things like meetings worthwhile.
The demography here tends to be more sparse which makes things like
meetings on a smaller scale very difficult to maintain and/or start
unless there's a high enough interest already.  :)

> Any relation to James? :-)

Hmm?

-- Thomas Adam