If you're already using Trac to manage bugs and whatnot.. bitten is
pretty neat.. it's written in python, but it can run pretty much
anything.  I haven't used it with rake yet, but I assume it could run
that as easily as a shell script.  It's simple and does what I need
for the time being.
http://bitten.cmlenz.net/

Also, Luntbuild is rather configureable and can deal with many builds
and dependancies well.  It's another java CI tool though.
http://luntbuild.javaforge.com/

-jro