--------------enig95AD7A06F912DD6583B860C1

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> OK ... here we go. I actually had to re-install CygWin; I had deleted it
> because I wasn't using Windows on my laptop. By the way, speaking of
> laptops, I want all of you at RubyConf to know that it has gotten over
> the sadness it was feeling as a dual-booted Window and Linux machine
> being surrounded by Macs.

To cheer you up: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/05/28

The "I use a Mac, and I'm an elitist asshole" fake ad strip would be
in-theme too, but I don't feel quite like trolling DHH about that anymore.

Whooops...

David Vallner

--------------enig95AD7A06F912DD6583B860C1

Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFFP+H4y6MhrS8astoRApsMAJsG44X65za4Cfe88E2eaumXR+L6OwCbBEZb
XL4k4aAyZdlSyTRwy/tc46cト
ュュュュュナホト ミヌミ モノヌホチヤユメナュュュュュ

ュュュュュュュュュュュュュュケオチトキチーカニケアイトトカオクウツクカーテアュュ