From: Bil Kleb [mailto:Bil.Kleb / NASA.gov]
> Matt Lawrence wrote:
> > Any suggestion on the best way to add some type of login and
> > authentication?
>
> For an internal wiki?!  What type of employees do you have?

FWIW, at my company we use OpenWiki internally (with a bunch of
hacked-on additions). When using IE, it's very nice that it uses your NT
login with auto-login as your authenticated user name.

Every edit is associated with a real known user, and the system also
keeps track of the last time each user viewed a particular page.
(Helpful to see if someone is making comments on a document but they
haven't looked at it in 10 revisions.)

Authentication (for us) is not so much about authorization as it is
identification.