On 10/25/06, Timothy Hunter <TimHunter / nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Where is this "RDU" you speak of? Are you suggesting that RubyConf be
> held at an airport? RDU is the code for an airport that serves  Durham
> and Raleigh, NC. Or are you suggesting that RubyConf be held at JFK or ATL?

Nope. I know what it is; I used to live in Greensboro. I'm using it in
this case to represent the region, because I'm not as familiar with
the choices for what's actually desirable.

I still think that Toronto's the best choice for next year (mostly
because I know of several resources I can tap for planning and running
a high tech conference in Toronto)═├ut that's something that Ruby
Central will decide.

-austin
               * austin / zieglers.ca