"no".capitalize, Tim is right, but ruby is a "logical" language for
me. Trying to accommodate for 6800 languages with various character
types is not logical. Unfortunately, not manufacturing bikini's
because some people can't wear them doesn't seem like the optimal
solution in my opinion. If someone wants to upcase Latin, write a ruby
library and share it.