Hi,

To learn from RubyConf06, I am assuming the role
of "independent third party" to aggregate comments
about what should

  a) stop
  b) continue
  c) start

for next year's conference.  Please try to include
the "why" and bear in mind Kerth's Prime Directive
for retrospectives,

  Regardless of what we discover, we must understand
  and truly believe that everyone did the best job
  s/he could, given what was known at the time, his
  or her skills and abilities, the resources available,
  and the situation at hand.

*Please send comments offline* to

  mailto:Bil.Kleb / NASA.gov?subject=RubyConf06

to avoid violating the premises of Surowiekcki's
/The Wisdom of Crowds/, and I'll post a summary,
complete with /anonymized/ individual responses.

Thanks,
--
Bil Kleb
http://fun3d.larc.nasa.gov