Le 23 octobre 2006 ? 03:16, Wilson Bilkovich a ?crit :

> As examples, he mentioned that the uppercase version of accented
> characters varies from area to area in France.

This is way off topic, but I'd like to know where he heard that.  It's
the first time for me, and I'm a native french speaker...

Fred
--
The devil and his has me down      In love with the dark side I've found
Dabblin' all the way down                    Up to my neck soon to drown