On Tuesday 24 October 2006 19:17, Chris Richards wrote:
> The Time::next_week method is supposed to give the time of the start
> of
>
> the next week.  But  look at this, it cocks up :
> >> t=Time.parse "Monday October 16th 2006"
>
> => Mon Oct 16 00:00:00 BST 2006
>
> >> t.next_week
>
> => Mon Oct 23 00:00:00 BST 2006
>
> >> t.next_week.next_week
>
> => Tue Oct 24 00:00:00 BST 2006
>
> >> t.next_week.next_week.next_week
>
> => Mon Oct 30 00:00:00 GMT 2006
>

> Arrhhhgg!! Its just f*cked up my application data!
>
> Has anyone run across this problem?

Your boss can read code?

If something is broken fix it! It's an OpenSource project built upon an
OpenSource programming language...

At least submit a bug (after you search the bug tracker for duplicates
and possible fixes).

The last thing you should do is bitch like this... it's embarrassing..
and who cares about your boss or your problems anyways?

This is a bug and nothing more. Did you give up on a C/C++/php/[put your
Lang here] library when you found a bug in their functions? I bet you
haven't...

So have some respect for the devels and take into consideration that
this is a technical mailing list not a kindergarden.