--------------enig669BB10145115A25C02E95F6

Keith Fahlgren wrote:
>>     Java: "Buddha is ..."
>
> public class BuddhaFactory extends DietyFactory {
>  public void makeBuddha() throws Exception {

Shh. A makeBuddha() method really shouldn't be void ;;P

Now, all that's needed is to have an agent bytecode-enhance my classes
at load-time to implement the BuddhaAware interface for [insert IoC
container du jour here] to autowire the factory to them for all my
objects to achieve nirvana without the source code knowing!

Java metaprogramming Zen. The sheer scariness of it makes me admire
people like Geert Bevin a little more, even if he is a troll. And recall
how much more sense eval() makes. (Yes, it's scary enough to make me say
-that- outrageous nonsense ;P)

Also, I'm surprised everyone missed the obvious:
	Python: "Buddha is bloody albatross flavoured."

David Vallner