I see the Perl 6 Apocalypse 3 is up.

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2001/10/02/apocalypse3.html

Is there anything there that Ruby can learn from?

I see Ruby is quoted as something Perl 6 is learning from.

Hmm. It seems to me that Perl 6 could afford to learn from the Ruby gsub
with block semantics.

New Zealand

I'm becoming less and less convinced of humans as rational beings.
I suspect we are merely meme collectors, and the reason meme is only
kept on to help count our change.