I am a new commer to this site and I am learning Ruby for my Ph.D.
thesis to write a plug-in for SketchUp. Since I am architect, I am
unfamiliar with software terminology.

I have also problems with Ruby Interpreter, I have downloaded Ruby
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/ from Ruby 1.8.5 One-Click
Installer
And now how is possible to get the Interpreter What should I do? Can you
help me?
How can I manage with those some simple hacks???

Yas