Hello all,

As I am going through my ruby book (Trying to learn Ruby of course) on
how to use flow control, one of the exercises is to create a program
that sings "99 bottles of beer on the wall"

I have started to create this program and I am at the point where I want
to test what I have done so far (code is not finished). When I try to
run my code, I get the following error:

99bottles.rb:10: syntax error, unexpected tIDENTIFIER, expecting kEND
puts number + ' bottles of beer on the wall, ' number + ' bottles of
beer. Take
                                                     ^
 one down pass it around'

The snipet of code its referring to is:

puts number + ' bottles of beer on the wall, ' number + ' bottles of
beer. Take one down pass it around'

My first thought is that my spacing between the variable "number" and
the "+" sign are screwing things up but I can't seem how since to me
that clearly looks OK.

It could also be that I just don't understand how to properly right a
variable into a string, but to me that also looks right ( I even tried
it with the .to_s and still nothing).

Can anyone help me understand what I am doing wrong?