--nextPart1495269.fW4IQGULCc

Hello,

I am trying to build a gem and I need to do some pre-processing (creating a
file) before I can create my rdoc's and some cleaning (erasing that file)
after I create it.

Running something before building the gem is easy (just specify it in the
gemspec before the Gem::Specification.new), but how do I run something
afterwards? (writing the code at the end or after the end of the
Gem::Specification does not work, because that code is run before the gem is
built)

Thank you.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org

--nextPart1495269.fW4IQGULCc

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2.2 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQBFNWll/DzYv9iGJzsRAu9mAKCZiWfrT8/LEKCcYItqbZJHtWbyCQCg0F9E
IBr0fPsFyvUuUPO1VGD6ZhAウキ
ュュュュュナホト ミヌミ モノヌホチヤユメナュュュュュ

ュュミアエケオイカケョラエノムヌユフテュュ