As far as I know, this isn't a ruby/eclipse bug, but I certainly haven't
found a general fix for it, so was wondering if anyone knowledgeable
about the Ruby Eclipse plugin might have suggestions.

In Eclipse (my version at least, which _is_ up to date, according to the
updater), the "Next Word" move command (bound to ctrl-right-arrow,
typically I think) has a bug; it simply goes to the end of the line.
Have others experienced this? Is there a fix?

Much less annoyingly (but still annoyingly), the Previous Word command
stops between whitespace characters, i.e. each space or tab character
seems to be considered a 'word'.

I haven't seen any ruby-mode-specific commands to overcome these
problems, but then I really don't know that much about Eclipse...

Thanks,
Ken