>> See http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/ for source download
>> instruction.  For threading matters, eval.c has everything.
>> Note: beware. it's a black magic inside.

> Jumping directly to eval.c can be very scary.
> It is probably easier to follow order given in
> http://eigenclass.org/hiki.rb?ruby+internals+guide

I download and compile the sources on every release, I made a Slackware
build file some months ago for it. :-)

I opened eval.c before, just needed to make sure I was on the right
place (I searched for "thread" on the source code and there I was) and
as you and Tomasz said, it's scary and looks like black magic going
directly there, but I'll take a look carefully.

Thanks again!