On 10/15/06, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:

> There are cultural differences; trying to make everything a monoculture
> is arrogant, ignorant, and ultimately stultifying.

This whole discussion reminds me of the old joke:

   What do you call someone who speaks two languages?
       Bilingual.
   What do you call someone who speaks three languages?
       Trilingual.
   What do you call someone who speaks on language?
      An American.

You know, there are some things about French which I think we should
change English to use.

   Take this <<short  word>>  and his adjective following. Is it not
that we should put the adjective after his noun, like this <<word
short>>?  Then the people french would be some people happier, when
they spoke some english! Not is that?

  It would seem to be a situation win-win, not is that?

Il y'a beaucoup des langages, vivent les differences!

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/