B> I read the article on compatibility it is interesting but I don't think they
B> are solving much, I'll have

 They don't try to solve the problem, because the problem don't exist :
they have a parallel hierachy. They are trying to solve another problem.

B> I'll also try to apply this thing to ruby.

 This is Module#insert (see [ruby-talk:20293]). it's easy to write in ruby
as an extension, there are only 2 problems :

  * this is used generally in a language where a method call is made via
the metaclass. This is not the case in ruby.

  * ruby don't really like it, because it expect  always a singleton
class. This mean that you must always correct it, otherwise it make stupid
thing :-)))

 Not really usefull in ruby.

Guy Decoux