> * Support for Qt 4.2 with over 80 new classes

Dear QtRuby developers!

I am new to QtRuby and I am not a C++ developer, so please forgive me if
this is a very stupid question ;) I tried to find the answer in this
forum and elsewhere, but without result.

I have successfully installed QT 4.2 in /Developer/qt/ on my OSX
(PowerPC) machine using:

./configure -system-zlib -qt-gif -qt-libpng -debug -no-stl
-no-exceptions -fast -no-framework -prefix /Developer/q

All example QT apps work fine.

Now I tried to configure QtRuby 1.4.6 using:
./configure --enable-mac --with-qt-dir=/Developer/qt
--with-qt-includes=/Developer/qt/include --with-qt-libraries=
/Developer/qt/lib

But this always results in:

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 4.1) (library qt) not
found. Please check your installation (and make sure you compiled
Qt with -debug - doing symlinks to a -release build of Qt4 will
introduce breakage, do not do that -)!

Who knows how to deal with this ? What can I do ? Any suggestions ?
I would be very happy to get this going ...

Thanks!