------art_43008_295779.1160897593341

On 10/14/06, Max Lapshin <max / maxidoors.ru> wrote:

> > So far it works on Linux and possibly on OSX.
>
> I can check it on OS X

That would be great, if you don't mind checking. If not, I can check it on
Monday.

> It does not work on Windows,
> > as I am having a difficult time compiling it for Windows.
>
> It is really not so easy

Yes, I noticed. :)

But I know the way to compile it!

That would be huge. There are no external libraries other than Ruby, so it
should just be your classic case of compiling for Windows.

Ideally, it would be nice to compile the extension on Linux. I've seen
instructions as http://eigenclass.org/hiki.rb?cross+compiling+rcovrt but
have not been successful in getting it to work.

> Full UTF-8 support is also not yet available.
>
> What are the problems?

Escaping the unicode characters is not supported yet. I had to disable
support because an invalid unicode word caused an exception in one of the
applications that use the Fast JSON library. It will be reenabled when this
is resolved.

Thanks,
Brian

------art_43008_295779.1160897593341--