On Oct 14, 7:54 pm, "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <z... / cesmail.net> wrote:
> _Kevin wrote:
> > Anyone had any experience interfacing Prolog with Ruby?
>
> > _KevinWhat is it you're trying to accomplish? It seems to me, at least on an
> open source platform, all you'd need to do would be to install a Prolog
> interpreter/compiler, and then build Prolog source with Ruby and "shell
> out" to Prolog. Is there something more "intimately interconnected" you
> had in mind?

Probably not.  I anticipate that I may need to interface with a
particular Prolog application that a colleague has developed, and since
the extent of my knowlege of prolog consists mostly of how to spell it,
I thought I might enquire about how well it plays with ruby.

Shelling out might be all I need.

Thanks Ed.

_Kevin