Rich Kilmer wrote:

> [...]

 From the looks of things though that will not be until early next year.
Are we supposed to wait? I think not. I do not think that .NET is the
way to go for Ruby. If Ruby gets sufficient limelight maybe ActiveState
will create the .NET version as it is doing with Perl and Python.

The question still remains (for the immediate future):

VC++ or Cygwin or MinGW

We need to focus on one of these for Windows and .NET can go into
discussion for a future direction.

Bob