Hello Pablo,

This sounds to me to be more of a DHTML/ DOM manipulation
problem then something to be solved within rails.  I'd
recommend working with onChange events on your drop down,
which would dynamically re-locate elements that you're
interested in and then make them visible setting
element.style.dispalay = inline, or what ever is appropriate.

Or am I misunderstanding what you're trying to accomplish?

Andy

--
Andrew Libby
Tangeis, LLC