Duh I never said it was did you read the starting post so exactly what
is the point of the sarcasm..oh wait there is none.  I said from the
begining that it was a minor gripe but that doesn't mean I am not
going to not defend my points about the readability of the code
especially if people are accusing me of telling them to writ a book in
the code itself.  You could very easily take care of the comments
after you make it work.