I've no problems making the OpenOffice.org IMPRESS files available on my
website if people want to adapt my material (as it's not at all easy to
adapt PDFs).

Actually ... I'll do that sometime next week (and post to this list when
it's all on-line).

Cheers.

Paul.

P.S.  I'll check out Ruby-Ireland, too.