Hi,
I need to match incoming filenames in a directory on my server, so that
I can do stuff in a table. In my testing, I've got 9 files:

pq181b1p.ps
pq181b1t.ps
pq181b2p.ps
pq181b2t.ps
pq181b3t.ps
pq192b1p.ps
pq192b1t.ps
pq192b2t.ps
pq192b3p.ps

Only filenames 1,2,6 and 7 parse against the entry "dbfilename" in my
database. The other 5 don't. The entries, for these files, in the
database are "pq181b" and "pq192b." Shouldn't all 9 of these filenames
parse true against "pq181b" and "pq192b??"

Here's a snippet of my code, showing where I'm doing the regex. All the
filenames are in the variable $psfile.

db = KirbyBase.new { |d| d.path = "E:/workflows/graphics/pagecounts" }
pageinfo_tbl = db.get_table(:pageinfo)

result = pageinfo_tbl.select { |r| $psfile =~ Regexp.new(r.dbfilename) }

Thanks,
Peter