Martin Coxall wrote:
>> Arachno isn't open source.
>>
>> Come to that, neither is our IDE (Ruby In Steel).
>
> The eclipse-based Ruby Development Tools are pretty good, if you can
> get beyond the fact that they're written in Java...
>
> Martin

Maybe I will look at the source for that.

My problem is that I like using gvim for editing.  I rarely have
projects over one file.

I usually use -rdebug on the CLI, but I like how a gui debugger gives a
better feel for where the current line of execution is.  Also the
mouse-hover for variable values is handy.  I don't need to do editing.
I just want something fast to popup and debug a script.

I guess similar in concept to insight, for gcc/gdb.

~S