On Oct 13, 2006, at 9:36 AM, Martin Coxall wrote:

>> Step 1:
>
>> *snip*
>
>> Step 3:
>
> Slight concern- aren't you actually here giving us a solution to a
> problem, and then just asking to implement the algorithm you've
> already explained? Where's the fun in that.

I do encourage quiz creators to do this, yes.  It's being done here
and this isn't the first quiz to do it.

I feel it lowers the bar for people to play with the quiz.  No one is
forced to use the described algorithm and it helps some people decide
where to start.

I feel there are still plenty of interesting things to see in just
how people actually code it up.

James Edward Gray II