On 10/13/06, Paul Barry <paul.barry / itcarlow.ie> wrote:

> Hello to all in the Ruby world!
>
> [James Edward Gray II suggested I send this email to the list, as he
> thought some of you may be interested ... so, here goes.]
>
> I've spent the last few weeks putting together a classroom-based Ruby
> tutorial.  The slides (as PDFs) are available here:
>
>      http://glasnost.itcarlow.ie/~barryp/ruby-tut.html

You should cross post to the emerging Ruby-Ireland mailing list too.

I had a quick look through your tutorials - good entry level stuff indeed.
Theres a whole bunch of QA engineers at my place that got very
interested at some WATIR tests we wrote. I have been looking for
good tutorials which come in at the novice level, or which can be
easily adapted into our own kind of training.