I'm a bit confused about this,
when you create a TkEntry Widgit on a frame
How exactly do you put the data entered into a variable?

I want it passed when the user clicks a button.

So I was looking at examples and it seemed to say that along
with passing the frame name, i should pass a textvariable linked
too a variable. But thats just throwing errors.

I was looking at examples that seem to bind the data but i was
having difficulty figuring out what they were passing.

Could I bother someone to explain it briefly. I want to be able to
understand it to make sure I can do this.