------art_24104_8410395.1160698363791

On 10/12/06, James Britt <james.britt / gmail.com> wrote:

> David Pollak wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://geekbeer.info) at RubyConf.  If you're
> > planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm, please
> > swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites) and join
> > us for geeking and beer.
>
> Oh no!  Pre-Conf conflict!
>
> Ara, are you offering free drinks in Boulder?

Unfortunately I won't be attending RubyConf, but as someone who once lived
in Boulder, I definitely will give the Southern Sun (where Ara is going to
be at) a big thumbs up.  The beer, food, and atmosphere are all awesome,
definitely well worth the short trip up to Boulder.

:)

> --
> James Britt
>
> "If you don't write it down, it never happened."
>   - (Unknown)

Michael Guterl

------art_24104_8410395.1160698363791--