From: Jeremy Woertink

> I do have another question. I want to do something to set the point
> values of the cards, I'm not quite sure how to go about doing so.
> I did come up with
>   def points
>     if @value == 'Jack' then 'Jack' = 10,
>        @value == 'Queen' then 'Queen' = 10,
>        @value == 'King' then 'King' = 10,
>        @value == 'Ace' then 'Ace' = 11 unless @player.player_hand > 10
>     end
>   end
> but, this code doesn't work. I was thinking it would work similar to
> this. If you or anyone else has any ideas please let me know. thanks.

To start you off:

def points
  case @value
    when '2'..'9'
      @value.to_i
    when 'ace'
      11
    else
      10

I think you'll have trouble with the ace, though:
In order to determine the value of the ace, you need to know the value
of the whole hand.
In order to determine the value of the whole hand, you need to know the
value of the ace.
In order to determine the value of the ace, ...