Tim Hunter escribió:
> Jeremy Woertink wrote:
>>
>> The problem I am running into is I get the error " uninitialized
>> constant Game (Name Error). How do I tell ruby to make a new game
>> class to start the game.
>> the whole code is here http://rafb.net/paste/results/3kQ9pr90.html
>> Also, if anyone can help me to understand how to end the game or any
>> other things you might find that can help I would greatly appreciate it.
>>

> Welcome to Ruby, Jeremy!
>
> Ruby programs are executed from the top down. You should move all your
> class definitions to the top of your program file so that Ruby will
> read their definitions before it reads your code that actually uses them.

Welcome Jeremy,

Despite I'm new to Ruby too, i can see that your problem is your
programming algorithm. I was looking at [0], and i can recommend you,
first of all, to include all your classes definitions so you can call
them to work later. That's where: "uninitialized constant Game (Name
Error)" comes from, you're invoking a class that you haven't created yet.

[0] = http://rafb.net/paste/results/3kQ9pr90.html

--
santiago.lunar / jabberes.org
[a.K.a] chantanito