On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, Tom Copeland wrote:

>> Is it just me or is rubyforge.org dead from yesterday evening (europe
>> time) ?
>>
>> What's up ?
>>
>> Do I really have to ride a motorcycle to go to the office
>> grab the work
>> I did two days ago or is there a chance I will be able to
>> 'svn up' soon
>> ?
>>
>> Any news on what is happening welcome...
>
> Yup, it went offline again this morning at 1035 and came back up at
> 1110.  Believe me, I'm just as unhappy as everyone else about these
> random & frequent crashes, and I'm working to fix it...

if there's one thing i've learned lately via major system crashes it's this:

   it ain't that important.

no one is launching rockets out of code stored in rubyforge's repo.  i'm sure
everyone will be quite happy to wait patiently while the problem is sorted out
- beggars and all that...

on that note - if there is any help you require i'm sure you've got a long
line of volunteers right here.

good luck.

-a
--
my religion is very simple.  my religion is kindness. -- the dalai lama