I have now been working on the port of pythonchess-0.6 to Ruby
for over two months and have come to the point of diminishing returns.
In other words, I've about exhausted my brain cells on this one.

	Even though I have been programming in Ruby for over 5 years
and consider myself somewhat adept at it, this port has been an
extremely challenging project (also, I didn't know much about python
when I started, except that I didn't like its use of white space as
part of the language syntax).

	Now, rubychess will actually start playing a good game of chess,
but it will eventually crash as it gets closer to figuring out how to
checkmate you.  This is, obviously, unacceptable.  But I need help in
tracking down and fixing the remaining bug(s).

	Therefore, I've decided to go ahead and make rubychess a Rubyforge
project and hopefully enlist the talent of some of you bright Rubyists
to help me weed out the remaining bugs and polish this puppy up so that
we can play chess with our favorite language without fear of crashing.  :-)

	Hopefully the Rubyforge project will get set up soon and I can
put the files in place.

	Thank you in advance for those who will help me with this... and
to the rest of the Ruby community, I apologize that I was not able to
bring this project 100% to completion before releasing it.

-- Glenn Lewis